Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Polka dot blazer and my first pair of maternity jeans!

That's right, my first pair of maternity jeans and I really like them! They are cute and really comfortable! I have a link at the bottom in case anyone else is looking for some cute skinny jeans to accomodate the belly! This blazer is also a Target find, on clearance for $10.98, such a good deal. It's perfect for work or a fun night out, the polka-dots add so much to it! After posting a few maternity looks from my favorite fashion bloggers, I realized a few of them were wearing blazers and it looked so cute. It always helps to see ideas and then re-create it in your own way. :)
 
To all the mom's out there, what were your main go-to items during pregancy? Maxi's? Leggings? What other staples should I look for?
 
Hope everyone is having a great week so far!


[Blazer: Target, Necklace: Francesca's, Tee: Old Navy, Purse: H&M, Jeans: Target, Boots: Steve Madden, Sunglasses: Rayban]

6 comments:

  1. What a great deal on the blazer! Love this look, what a pretty momma-to be!

    Xo, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shopping and only shopping for deals. It was definitely a great steal to find that blazer! And... congrats on the maternity jeans. I only say that because you still look great!

    xx Laur
    laurynlasko.blogospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable and I love this outfit! Your hair looks so pretty in these pictures!

    Xo Ash
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. its the first time i visit your blog!
    youare lovely and your blaser!
    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stumbled on this little gem of yours! Love it, adding it to my must reads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,I just discovered your blog and absolutely love it! You're gorgeous! Following you on GFC.If you find a time please stop by my blog and maybe you could follow me back :-)
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips