Monday, January 27, 2014

First outfit post with the little bump!


You guys... I finally did it... An outfit post! Geez it too forever to get this post up! 
This is one of my favorite looks though, I remember seeing prego bloggers style the cutest outfits with a  button up shirt tied above the bump. I think it just looks so cute! It definitely shows off the bump though and focuses on it, which I was OK with. ;)
I can't wait to create more looks that hopefully give you inspiration! 
Outfit details are below! 

(Chambray snap top, Forever21 - White T-Shirt, DownEast Basics - Red Corduroy Pants, GAP- Brown Wedges, Jessica Simpson - Bag, LuLu's - Scarf, Target)

13 comments:

  1. You look absolutely beautiful and I love this outfit!! Cute baby pump too ;)

    xo Ash,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful!! Cutest baby bump!!!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to see how you style your bump!! You look amazing!

    Maghan
    FashionMAGable

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful pregnant! What a huge blessing to have your first baby…congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so gorgeous! What a pretty outfit!


    Xo, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so beautiful, the outfit looks perfect and shows off you cute little bump. I Lived in leggins most of my pregnancy x

    http://lillyandme12.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are just too gorgy preggo girly!!! Love it...can't wait to see more adorable maternity style from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You just look so American Girl in this outfit. Love it!

    Halfway Heroine

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have been a 'silent' follower of your blog since you first posted your wedding photos (and enjoyed 'meeting' a blogger who lived in AZ when i did at the time), and now you are going to be a mommy! Congrats on the wonderful blessing! Looking forward to hearing more about your journey!

    http://whatagloriousday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

  10. You look great, my baby girl arrived on 1/16 and although I love being with her, I miss my bump now! I loved styling it :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wrote to the designer regarding my concerns about the size and he was so helpful to me. I will recommend this designer and this beautiful dress to everyone.
    Louis Vuitton wallet

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips