Thursday, January 23, 2014

Dallas Weekend.

 
Last weekend I made the trip to Dallas to visit one of my very best girlfriends Angela. She moved out there almost 3 years ago and this is the first time I made it out there! It was long overdue! When she first moved, that was when B was first moving to Phoenix, then was our wedding then we moved so the past few years have been super busy. Needless to say it was about time to get to Dallas!
 
The other exciting part of my trip was that one of my other very best friends was also going to be in Dallas that weekend as well. So the 3 of us were reunited and had a great time. We got to meet Angela's friends and see her new life and home and world there in Dallas. It actually reminded me a lot of Phoenix, very spread out and very flat. Phoenix has more green, mountains and palm trees actually. But over all it felt like a similiar city.
 
We tired so great restaurants when I was there and stayed very busy, we did some shopping and normal weekend girl time activities. There was a great accessory store that we all found a ton of stuff at so that was really fun to stock up!
 
It was so nice to have this time with the girls and especially since the next time I see them, I'll be a mama and will have a little one. It's so crazy to think! I can't wait for both of them to come visit us in SLC when the baby comes and the house is done, it's exicing!
 
Here are a few pics from the weekend!
 


5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! Looks like a lot of fun :)

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect girls weekend. I love Dallas! You look flawless :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photographs, sounds like a fab fun weekend!
    Katie x
    http://www.missenchanting.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in dallas, and want to know where else you went!! I am always looking for new places to try! Hope you had fun girl, you guys deserved a great get away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are GLOWING! Love your maxi dress and outfits!!!!
    Beautiful!

    XOXO,
    Whitney
    The Retail Therapist

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips